15 May 2011

One Night in Rambai

As I mentioned in the previous post, I recently attended a 2-week induction course with fellow new officers of the ministry. I enjoyed the course very much and got to learn new stuff as well as making new friends who are also my new colleagues.

As part of the program, we had a one night stay in Rambai and so spent the whole day and night doing tons of activities involving team building. We set off on a bus in the morning, and 1 1/2 hour later arrived at our destination. At the end of the day, my body was aching so much since we had to sit on the concrete floor all day but it was definitely worth it hehe. Below are some piccies! :)

Photobucket
Loading our luggages & bags in a vehicle provided

Photobucket
In the bus

Photobucket
Breakfast in Rambai

Photobucket
Say cheese!

Photobucket
Mingling

Photobucket
Start of activities.

Photobucket
With my new friend Mona

Photobucket
Our group creating a device


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com