15 May 2011

Aerobics and Walkathon

Hello everyone! It is almost a month since I last posted anything. I have been super busy for the past 2 weeks since I had been involved in an induction course organised by the ministry. Thus, I have several things to post after this, hehe.

Let's start with a walkathon that my colleagues and I went to at Taman SOAS just last month on the 24th of April 2011. We parked our cars at the Sports complex of the hospital before heading to Town via boat. The morning started with an aerobic session followed by the walkathon. Below are some piccies! :)

Photobucket
Walking from the Tambing to Taman

Photobucket
Shidah, Anis, Watie, Tinni

Photobucket
Launching of the event

Photobucket
Time for aerobics

Photobucket
After the event, we stopped by an Indian restaurant. It's Murtabak time! Haha


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com