11 December 2010

Walk the Talk

Holla! :)

I'm in the mood to make some changes to my blog and hence you can see the result again! :) Can you believe that it is December already? I don't remember if I have reached any of my new year resolutions which I have to admit that I have forgotten all about. But keeping up with traditions, it is time to think of new ones for year 2011 again, but that will only be revealed in another future post.

I decided to do some digging on some of my older posts and tadaa!! You can see what my main resolutions are this year here hehe. As you can see, I managed to achieve my resolution of getting a good job (Yay!) while my performance on the whole wanting-to-lose-weight resolution is pretty questionable hahaha. The thing is, I am pretty content with how I am although medically speaking I do have to lose some weight for my own future benefit. Something to think about on another day. Well, just to show that I am making some effort to "lose weight", I recently went hiking with some of my work colleagues at Tasek. It's a good bonding experience while exercising my stiff muscles which has been sleeping for months, yes, it is that bad! Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket


So have you achieved any of your resolutions this year?

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com