18 December 2010

My rant: Worst day ever!

Today has got to be one of the worst day ever.

I was involved in a little road accident through no fault of mine at all! Oh my shiny new car! Erghh..

That was the first ever road accident that I experienced while I was behind the wheels. Here's the story.

So right after work today, I was on my way to Kota Batu to send my cousins home. Mom was there to accompany me since I am not very familiar yet with the roads in that area. When we were in Bandar stopping at the traffic lights near Sg Kianggeh (next to the Bolkiah cinema) while waiting to turn left to go over the bridge, a white car ran through the red lights from the road heading straight to the bridge. By that time, our lights had turned green, and so this black car in front of us sped up and nearly collided with the white car from before. We didn't think much of it, so we just turned left to go over the bridge and was then on our way behind the white and black cars.

I think the driver from the black car was pissed off with the white car and we can clearly see him tailing the white car closely from behind. He was provoking the white car in front of him as well as trying to take over the white car from the left! (Mind you, there is only 1 lane for each direction of the road) This continued on until we reached the Kota batu area (I kept a safe distance from the 2 cars ahead of me all this time), when the black car made a signal to the left and entered a simpang while honking the white car in front. We can clearly see this from behind. We thought that this will be the end of it. How wrong!

The white car ahead of us was provoked and immediately braked his car and made a fast straight reverse to get back to the black car in the simpang (without turning around) heading to our direction right behind him and crashed into my car!! Stupid stupid stupid driver! Inda kan nda tepikir nada kerita lain di belakang ah, sampai telanggar kerita orang lain! Jalan utama jua tu!

While the white car was speeding in reverse to our direction, I was so confused at first at what he was trying to do. I thought he was trying to reverse to the side of the road, but noooo, directly dapan keritaku di belakangnya! At that time, mom was so tekajut and tried to tell me to reverse to avoid the impending collision but in my confusion, I can only brake and blast out my horn but it was too late!

The driver from the previous black car turun ke bawah, and the driver from the white car turun from his car and durang bekelahi tangah-tangah jalan raya. Apakan!? Bida jua eh, mun kan bekalahi jangan sampai orang innocent yang lain di jalan raya menjadi mangsa! Astah.

The wife of the white car driver ran to us to apologise and said that they did not see us at the back and ask why we did not horn them in warning. Astah, nda kan nda tepikir atu jalan raya, banyak pemandu nya. Nda jua ku sampat kan menghorn-horn lagi tu. Rasa marah ku jua bila ia tanya cematu. I got out of my car with mom and cousins pasal we were in shock and inspected the damage. Thank goodness there are no dents on my front bumpers or any broken lights, ganya ngingis saja on a small area of kereta ku di dapan kirinya atu. Bekumpul tarus kerita orang lain meliat kami tangah-tangah jalan, so ahirnya we moved the car to the road side to prevent traffic.

I called my dad to help me with the 'discussion' and to make the story short, the 2 drivers made up (kereta durang nada papa, keritaku yang tekana *masih bitter hehe*) and we are in agreement that the white car driver will pay for any damages or repairs needed to my car nanti. But still, my shiny new car sudah ada ngingis, sasak ku eh. Hopefully once berepair, it will be good as new.

So to other road users, road rage can only cause harm to other people. Ani tah lagi kami membawa kanak-kanak dalam kerita, baik jua nda papa, nyawa bah tu! Yang pentingnya, kami semua selamat tadi. Baik jua nda ku report ke polis. Yang calinya dua-dua lagi kerajanya polis yang bekelahi tadi ani. Apa sudah jadi lah! Please respect all road users! Use the road wisely!

*** Feels good to rant. Please take note, I am a very patient person and is very seldom angry but this is inexcusable! There.

Roger and out! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

minta saja ganti rugi 10 ribu or they loss their job..stupid policemen

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com