22 December 2009

Post work & the cutest kid ever... for now

The building where I temporarily work

ILIA building

More building pictures near the entrance

The main foyer

The elevator where I usually get on

My temporary office :)

My temporary desk hehe

I am a free woman now! sengihnampakgigi What I meant is that, now I have some time to myself since I am no longer working at the part time job that I told you about. jelir With the end of the programme that I was a part of, came the end of my contract. Hence, the free time at hand. encem I think I learned a lot, especially when dealing with administration side of things. It was a great experience. Right now, I plan to relax before we go to our family vacation in KL soon early January (wuhoo! menari) which I am sooo looking forward to. Shopping time! sengihnampakgigi After the vacation, I may look for other jobs while waiting for any govt jobs again. Oh well. Patience Patience! angkatkening I took some piccies at my temporary office as shown here. senyum

Another random thing.

I have recently started watching this Indonesian series staring this very very adorable 4 year old kid, famously called Baim. My parents are telling me about a tv series featuring this cute smart kid, so I decided to check it out and is now hooked! I am not a big fan of Indonesian series but this is an exception, hehe. Check out the series, Buku Harian Baim at 6:30pm, SCTV channel, hehe. Look for the tabamest kid in the clip with adorable big eyes and puffy cheeks (the main character) which I really really would like to picik haha!

Here's a short clip. He sings too! hah




Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com