19 December 2009

Lunch at Season's

Last Thursday, was my last day at my part time job although I did not come into the office in the morning since I had a job interview at SPA for the post of Scientific Officer. senyumkenyit I think it went quite well, I don't know garupale jelir haha, we'll just have to wait for 2-3 months before knowing the result. I'm just hoping for the best doa. So after the interview, I went home to freshen up, before heading to Season's at the Centrepoint for the closing ceremony lunch for EDP where I was invited to attend.

The ceremony started with the opening remarks by the director of ILIA, followed by the guest of honour and a representative of the participants. There was an award ceremony for the top 5 performers from the group, followed by certificate presentation. We were then treated to an International lunch buffet. While enjoying our lunch, we were entertained by singing of the Season's staff accompanied by the guitar and keyboard. I have to say that they are very good performers sembah . Below are some piccies from the event.

A small stage was set up. Dr Diana making a speech


Certificate presentation ceremony

A surprise birthday cake for the guest of honour



Some of the EDP participants after lunch

I have just recently installed some small emoticons which are so much fun to use. I hope it will make my posts more personal and lively from now on haha. love peace

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2010 to Jannah...walaupun sedikit terlambat..Anyway thanks 4 ur helps n gud works throughout our course...Di doakan semoga u berjaya dlm ur interview atu...cheers


edp

jannah said...

Thank you for the wish! Really appreciate it. Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a few days to KL. Happy new year to you too. :)

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com