26 January 2009

Hello matey!

Hello all!

Yes, I know, I know, it has been a while since I last blogged, hehe. There are so many things happening in my life right now; both the good and the bad. It's quite a long story actually, and I am still thinking on whether to divulge that part of my life to you all or not. Well, some people may know of it, while some may not. There are some quite 'nightmarish' events that I have encountered lately and I don't feel like talking about it at the moment. Maybe some other day perhaps. And due to that, I have not felt like blogging for the past month or so. There's always a small part of me that feels the pain, but right now, I am moving on and looking into the future with optimism and hope. Thanks for all the kind words of advice and support, and helping me to look into the future with new eyes. After all, it is often said to me, "It is not the end of the world".

With love,

jannah

P.S. Some updates coming up. Happy thoughts everyone.

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com