11 November 2008

BBQ

Two saturdays ago, my family had a little BBQ with my Uda, Iring and Bungsu's families at our place. Being in Brisbane all this while, I missed having family gatherings like this, so having a BBQ is a good way of catching up and have a good old' relaxing time. Thankfully, the weather was cooperating. We had a lucky draw just for fun as well. Had a really great time :)

My cousins playing "kiram", which is one of the old traditional games

Managing the grill


My sister c Bulan with my cutie little cousin


My cousins BBQ-ing at the back of the house


Makan-makan

Peace!

Mingling

My mom and a lucky draw winner, hehe



Some male cousins and uncles

Some girl cousins and aunties

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com