05 March 2011

World Cancer Day Walkathon

Hello dear readers! :)

Wow, it has been a month since my last post. I have been super super busy as of late hence the neglect in posting. I hope everyone is doing well. Current update in my life: same old, same old me, hehe, busy with work and such. Oh and my sister is still in Brunei on extension. While waiting on further news on when they will be resuming studies in Cairo, she has been attending a few lectures at Tahfiz & KUPU every week. Mom and dad just had their birthdays last week. I'll post some pics later on.

On 13 February, I attended a World Cancer Day Walkathon at Jerudong Park. We had to be there by 6:30am and started out with a warm up and aerobic session before starting the walk. Below are some piccies! :)

Photobucket
The crystal arch at JP

Photobucket
Ka Hjh Radiah, Shidah, Watie & Izni :)

Photobucket
Start of the warm-up session :)

Photobucket
With my colleagues :)

Photobucket
And we are on our way!

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com