14 November 2010

Presenting.....

Yesterday afternoon, I went with my parents to represent my sister who has been awarded with 2 awards: Pelajar Cemerlang & Pelajar Terbaik from the Ministry of Religious Affairs in a ceremony held in Bridex. The awards were presented by the minister himself and dad went on stage to receive the awards twice on my sister's behalf. Congrats Mun! :))) So this post is especially dedicated to my sister Mun in Mesir, hehe. I also had the the opportunity to meet with 2 of my former IRK teachers Cgu Mariani and Cgu Jurinah. Below are some piccies from the function.

The Minister giving a speech

The start of the award presentation, from primary level to STPU level

Dad receiving the award

Mom and dad :)

Me and mom :)


Congratulations Mun! :D

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com