16 September 2010

Get Together at Empire

Yesterday afternoon, I attended a get together ceremony for MoRA scholarship students at the Empire Hotel and Country Club. Dad had a fever and couldn't come to the function, therefore I replaced him and came along with mom to accompany my sister. Who do I meet at the event? My former IRK teacher at MS, Cikgu Mariani! Apparently she is currently working for MoRA. We were treated to Hi-Tea followed by a 'ramah mesra' with the Minister of Religious Affairs. Below are some piccies from the function! :) To read more of the event, click here.

Another fellow scholarship student, also Munirah and my sister, Muni :)


Me and Cikgu Mariani! :)

My sister Munirah :)

With mom :)


Other guests

Lining up before meeting the Minister


Conversing with the Minister :)

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com