20 August 2010

My Birthday :)

Last Wednesday, 18th August was my 25th birthday. My day started with work until 2pm, then in the afternoon, I celebrated my birthday with my family by having sungkai outside. This is followed by a cake cutting at home and exchange of presents, hehe. Thank you to my family for the tiled photo and Perllini handbag, as well as the lovely card from my office mates. Also thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday greetings that I received in person, through facebook, twitter and text messages! Really made my day! Hehe. Below are some piccies taken using my phone. :)

Vanilla ice cream cake

Me cutting my birthday cake :)

With my parents! :)

With my sister Mun :)




Presents from my family :)

Lovely card from office mates :)

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com