24 June 2010

On the Radio :)

With DJ Anthony & my colleague Rashidah at the studio after our session :)

Oh my goodness, it feels like it has been agggggeesssss since I last posted anything hehe. I hope that everyone is well. I guess real life just got in the way, thus the lack of posting here. Well, I'm back and if you noticed, I am again in the process of 'renovating' my blog hehe, which I very much enjoy doing when I find the time to do so.

Let's just start this update with the picture above. That was me with my colleague Rashidah and DJ Anthony. A few weeks ago, 3rd June to be precise, Rashidah, me and another colleague had the chance to talk live with DJ Anthony of Kristal FM to promote a charity carnival that was to be held at the end of that week at the stadium. It was my first experience going live on the radio although I've had the chance to act and record a drama on the radio a few years ago for a Hari Raya program. That was a totally different experience though hehehe, but nerve-wrecking nonetheless. We had a 30-minute spot in the afternoon and it was a fun thing to be a part of heheh.

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com